Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stuffed Shells May Be What's For Dinner Tonight

Pasta may seem like the common, easy-yet boring to eat meal. But I think it just depends on how the pasta is cooked and what flavors you add to it. You can make fettuccini, lingiuni, elbows, angel hair, or just plain spaghetti. But my pesronal favorite are shells. You can practically cook them in any way, and with anything. Well, my love for this type of pasta has created options and new ways to cook them. But if there is one thing I've learned from such experience, it is: I love stuffed shells.

So I decided that today I'd teach you how to make this delicious meal.

  Stuffed Shells
For this recipie you need:
~3 cups of Ricotta Cheese
~1 1/2 cups of shredded Mozzerella Cheese
~1 box of Shells
~2 eggs
~1 tablespoon parsley
~1/2 teaspoon garlic
~ a dash of oregano

First, you must boil the shells in some lightly salted water. Just for about 4 to 5 minutes. Then drain the shells, either in paper towels, some waxed paper, or by drainer. Then mix the shredded Mozzerella Cheese, eggs, parsley, garlic, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. When the shells are fully drained, stuff the shells with the cheese mixture. Then, place all the shells in a glass tray 9'13" and place into the oven. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes- or until heated through. And it is optional, but you can also sprinkle some cheese over the shells once you put them into the oven. Then, just enjoy the meal!

So, I made the stuffed shells for dinner the other night, and fortunately it came out close to perfection. I thought I was going to have a few problems at first because, after about 10 minutes into the cooking, I checked on the shells and saw no difference. I started to worry that the whole recipie was going to be ruined, but thankfully it was just me. The shells came out fine! They came out nice, warm and cheesy. I hope it comes out as delicious for you, as it did for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going shopping for these ingredients and making this next week!! Yum.

    ReplyDelete