Monday, October 4, 2010

What I Have Learned This Summer With Master Chef

This whole past summer, I have been watching the show Master Chef. This show has three of America’s top chefs who judged about 20 to 25 average people all over America who thought they could be the Master Chef. In the end, if you won the whole competition, you would win $250,000 and they would allow you to open your own restaurant. These small little cooking skills would always challenge you and your skills in the kitchen. At the end of every episode there would be at least one person going back home, ending their time on Master Chef. I learned a lot watching this show; like how long a soufflé is supposed be out of the oven before it deflates, how just the mood in the area can totally change the fluffiness in egg whites, or how to hand make pasta. I love working in the kitchen, and will soon be cooking something of my own, and sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment